Our vaginal suppositories are made with Boric Acid, a naturally occurring compound that has been around for many years. Boric acid helps promote proper acid balance in the vagina, thus is may help with conditions such as bacterial vaginosis, bacterial vaginitis and yeast infection. There are some cases in which allopathic practitioners have advised their patients to use boric acid for stubborn infections that prescription medication did not resolve.
Boric acid is a safe and affordable alternative to conventional treatment. It works by bringing the vaginal pH level back within its normal range (as infections tend to occur when the pH is off).
It’s best that you have been diagnosed PRIOR to beginning treatment.
Things to remember:
- Boric Acid Suppositories are NOT FOR ORAL USE
- Insert vaginally only
- If you experience severe discomfort, please discontinue use (if symptoms of condition continues, see provider)
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you have open wounds in the vagina
- Applicator provided is disposable; for sanitary purposes, dispose of after each use. Be sure to order additional applicators as necessary