Colloidal copper is a supplement in which microscopic molecules of copper are suspended in water. Our colloidal copper is a liquid, which may be taken orally and used externally. Copper is a major component of melanin.
Some benefits of colloidal copper:
- treats wounds, infections, burns (similar to colloidal silver)
- antioxidant (supports immunity)
- stimulate collagen and elastin
- reduces wrinkles, discoloration
- may decrease bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol
- stimulant for the brain
- plays an essential role in the development of a fetus
- may enhance RBC production
Copper increases iron assimilation; iron and copper work together in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells. Copper deficiency has various symptoms such as arthritis, high blood cholesterol, hypo and hypothyroidism, white or grey hair, Parkinsons Disease and more. The antibacterial mechanism of copper nanoparticles disrupts the membrane of bacteria. The nanoparticles release copper ions and trigger the production of (ROS) reactive oxygen species, ultimately damaging DNA and proteins. It can also rid the body of parasites such as ringworm and taenia.
There are no reviews yet.