African Black Soap:
This is an all natural soap, most commonly handmade in West Africa. Although there are a number of traditional recipes used, they usually have palm kernel oil and cocoa pod ash in common. African Black Soap is made without any dyes, fragrances or other chemical additives (always read the label to ensure that the soap you are using is pure).
Some benefits of African Black Soap-
- great for those with sensitive skin because it does not contain any artificial and/or chemical ingredients, dyes or fragrances
- natural antibacterial properties that assist with removing bacteria from the skin
- may decrease hyperpigmentation (spots on the skin that appear darker than other areas)
- has antioxidant properties, which help fight free radicals
- helps combat acne, blemishes and even razor bumps
- may help alleviate symptoms of eczema
- has antifungal properties (may benefit conditions such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm)
- non-residue forming and easily rinses from skin
- naturally contains oils/fats that soothes and conditions the skin
- naturally exfoliates the skin (removes dead skin with use)
There are no reviews yet.